Thumbnail Developement (Part I)

After last conversation with Phil we decided to make as many rough thumbnails as possible to help us out. In these thumbnails I started throwing random ideas that could visualise the forest from the 13th Canto. It is a mix of my own painting and random pictures from the internet. This should help us to decided on color scheme and will create further designs as happy accidents, because there is a minimal amount of description of what we want to show. Later on I will try to push these forward and see how it works.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys, great looking blog. Although I have one thing to note.. the colouring of the title starts to make the lettering hard to read, the parts where it turns orange, like the top halves of the S, t, stia etc... maybe give that a re-visit so it's seen properly? :)

    ReplyDelete